Assistant General Manager – Generation at an Electrical Engineering and Power Systems Solutions Company – Ralds and Agate
Ralds and Agate – Our client, a preferred provider of electrical engineering and power systems solutions to the West African power sector is looking to recruit suitable candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Assistant General Manager – Generation
Location: Port-Harcourt, Rivers
- The ideal candidate would manage the entire spectrum of generation services i.e., plant commissioning etc. and co-ordinate all new generation developments.
- Manage daily generation project operations to ensure a positive, safe and profitable working environment.
- Implement quality and productivity objectives in all generation projects to achieve set organizational goals.
- Monitor operations for efficiency and safety ensuring that all applicable regulatory requirements are followed.
- Coordinate the operations of the power plant, including all auxiliary equipment in a safe, professional manner, in accordance with industry standards, environmental restrictions and original equipment manufacturers’ recommendations
- Ensure the continuous operation of the generating plant, including all auxiliary equipment in a manner which will achieve the optimum thermal efficiency, without compromising safety, plant availability and reliability.
- Develop operational strategy and ensure that the operational activities meet the organizational requirements.
- First degree in Engineering (Electrical & Electronics, Mechanical preferably)
- Masters in any Engineering field (MBA will be an added advantage)
- Minimum of 10 years relevant post qualification experience; with at least 5 years in a senior management capacity within a Power & Energy Solutions and Electricity Distribution & Transmission company.
- Prior experience and knowledge of transmission planning and operations and/or distribution planning and operations.
Application Closing Date