Assistant General Manager – Transmission and Distribution at an Electrical Engineering and Power Systems Solutions Company – Ralds and Agate
Ralds and Agate – Our client, a preferred provider of electrical engineering and power systems solutions to the West African power sector is looking to recruit suitable candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Assistant General Manager – Transmission and Distribution
Location: Port-Harcourt, Rivers
- The ideal candidate will be responsible for overseeing and directing all planning and development initiatives for transmission, sub-transmission, and distribution including long-term planning for customers across multiple geographic areas.
- Advise and collaborate with all stakeholders on issues involving budget, strategic planning, and capital justifications for projects in transmissions, sub-transmission, and distribution.
- Manage and support the regional transmission stakeholders in developing and implementing market development initiatives of the company.
- Oversee the daily operations of all the company’s transmission and distribution projects to ensure compliance with all policies and regulations, the achievement of all project goals.
- Develop and implement strategies and initiatives within the department geared towards meeting the quality and productivity objectives on all transmission and distribution projects of the company.
- First degree in Engineering (Electrical & Electronics, Mechanical preferably),
- Masters in any Engineering field (MBA will be an added advantage)
- Minimum of 10 years relevant experience preferably working in a Power & Energy Solutions and Electricity Distribution & Transmission company
- Prior experience and knowledge of transmission planning and operations and/or distribution planning and operations.
Application Closing Date