Assistant Lecturer at Meadow Hall Group
Meadow Hall Group (MHG) is an educational group with five subsidiaries; Meadow Hall Education, Meadow Hall Consult, Spring Meadow Edutainment, Meadow Hall Branchise, Meadow Hall Resources, and a foundation, Meadow Hall Foundation.
As a 21st-century educational services provider, Meadow Hall Group is committed to excellence and is passionate about the holistic development of children. At Meadow Hall, our shared vision is to raise excellent, godly and well-rounded children who will attain their highest potentials in life and become lifelong learners. For children to be well-rounded individuals, they need to develop not just in the cognitive aspect but in all other areas such as the physical, emotional, social, artistic, creative and spiritual. With this realisation, the Group seeks to provide through its subsidiaries, opportunities for children to develop in all these areas thus being able to fully express their unique talents and intelligence and reach their highest potential.
- Social Studies
- Early Childhood and Care Education
- Primary Education
- General Education
- Computer Science
- Physical and Health Education
- A good first degree or its equivalent (with at least second class lower division) from a recognized university in relevant field.
- Candidates must possess teaching qualifications not below NCE as well as the professional qualification of the Teacher’s Registration Council of Nigeria. Certificate of National Youth Service, evidence of Exemption or Exclusion as the case may be.
How to apply
Interested and qualified candidates should submit word processed Applications and Curriculum Vitae together with relevant credentials. The Curriculum Vitae should among other information follow the order below:
- Post desired and department;
- Full names with surname in capitals;
- Date and place of birth;
- State of origin and local government area;
- Marital status;
- Number and ages of children;
- Present Postal Address;
- Permanent Home Address;
- Educational Institutions attended with dates;
- Academic and Professional qualifications with dates;
- Work experience;
- Present employer,
- Status and salary;
- List of publications in default (where applicable);
- Attendance at learned conference with date;
- Extracurricular activities and Names and addresses of three (3) referees whose confidential report on the candidate should be sealed and submitted along with the application.
Applications should be sent to: [email protected] using the Job Title as subject of the mail.
Note: Candidates will be required to come along with twenty (20) hard copies of the exact soft copies submitted if shortlisted for interview.