Assistant Maintenance Supervisor at Willers Solutions Limited
Signup and complete your profile on MyJobMag. Employers will find you 4x faster with a complete profile. You can download your completed profile anytime
We are a fast paced business management solutions firm with an array of value offerings to Corporate organisations. We work in all major sectors of the economy engaging highly trained and sector-experienced Consultants. Willers Solutions Limited is an indigenous firm with cutting edge value proposition geared towards value maximisation.
Our focus is on cr…
Read more about this company
Assistant Maintenance Supervisor
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Experience 6 years
- Location Lagos
- Job Field Engineering / Technical
Our client a reputable firm is looking to fill the role of Assistant Maintenance Supervisor
- Develop and nurture cordial relationships with all relevant vendors and equipment suppliers so as to eliminate or reduce drastically Deport equipment downtime.
- Supervise all Mechanical & General Plant Maintenance Installations in the Deport.
- Supervise the connection of product receipt hoses to vessel before receipt of product.
- Provide 24 hours a day maintenance support services or assign technical staff to do so.
- Responding on a timely manner to equipment breakdown/failure.
- Work closely with operations team to ensure proper Valve Line Up during Product receipt.
- Ensures all flange joints and pipelines are properly fastened to prevent leakages.
- Maintain a power supply generator sets; keeping a log book for routine servicing Schedules.
- Ensure daily routine maintenance checks of equipment as described in the preventive manual, are duly observed.
- Ensure that all machineries/equipment in the depot such as Product Pumps, Fire/Water Pumps, Generator Sets, Storage Tanks, Pipelines and Valves etc. are always in good condition.
- Ensure the Generator Set is on and off as may be required from time to time.
- Works closely with the safety (HSE) unit to ensure that Fire Pumps and Sprinklers Foam Lines are activated in case of emergency and safety drills.
- Ensure daily operation/maintenance checks are carried out before the pump is run/put to use.
- Ensure that maintenance procedures are performed according to the manufacturer’s specification, using appropriate PPE (HSE).
- Monitors Pumps performance during loading operations by checking the discharge pressures on gauges, abnormal sound, flow rate, pump speed and excessive vibration.
- Assist the Operation Manager in preparing roster of personnel that will be involved in the product receipt process.
- Ensure that all departmental staff are well kitted in their appropriate PPEs and maintain proper environmental sanitation.
- Ensure compliance to environment, health and safe work practice at work place and housekeeping.
- Min of B.Sc. degree in Mechanical Engineering or related field
- Min of 6 years cognate experience
- Demonstrates organizational and team building skills.
- Strong presentation skills.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV in ‘MS WORD FORMAT to: [email protected] using the position as subject of email.