Deloitte is the largest private professional services network in the world. Everyday, approximately 286,200 professionals in more than 150 countries demonstrate their commitment to making an impact that matters. Our West Africa practice serves multinationals, large national enterprises, small and medium-sized enterprises and the public sector across Nigeria and Ghana.
In Nigeria, Deloitte is one of the leading professional services firms, specializing in providing Audit, Tax, Consulting, Risk Advisory and Financial Advisory services. We serve clients in a variety of industries from financial services, consumer, telecommunications, media & technology, energy resources & Industrial and government and public services.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Assistant Manager / Manager, Financial Advisory
Location: Ozumba Mbadiwe Avenue, Eti-Osa – Lagos
About Financial Advisory:
- Our Financial Advisory Specialists support clients ranging from corporate and financial investors to governments, private companies, and individuals, in the provision of independent financial advice.
- Some of our major services include:
- M&A Transaction Services
- Valuation and Modeling
- Corporate Finance
- Successful candidate will be responsible for managing engagements, providing exceptional high level leadership to the team and also providing business and industry thought leadership.
- Possess a Bachelor’s Degree (B.Sc., B.A., etc.) in a related discipline with a minimum of second class upper
- Have a minimum of credit in five WASSCE/GCE/NECO Ordinary Level subjects or acceptable equivalent examination, including Mathematics and English Language in one sitting only.
- Masters /MBA will be an added advantage
- Must have 5 – 8 years’ relevant experience
- Demonstrate track record in undertaking Financial Advisory engagements and other related advisory engagements
- Qualified member of ICAN (or other recognised professional accounting body e.g. ICAEW, CPA, ACCA etc.), or a CFA Charter Holder.
What Impact Will You Make?
- Every day, your work will make an impact that matters, while you thrive in a dynamic culture of inclusion, collaboration, and high performance. As the undisputed leader in professional services, Deloitte is where you will find unrivalled opportunities to succeed and realize your full potential.
How You Will Grow
- At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there is always room to learn.
- We offer opportunities to help build world-class skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world.
- From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs at Deloitte University, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career. Explore Deloitte University Leadership Centre. https://deloitte.zoomforth.com/du
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- We want job seekers exploring opportunities at Deloitte to feel prepared and confident.
- To help you with your interview, we suggest that you do a research to know some background about our firm and the business area you are applying to.