Assistant Manager, Quality Control / Systems at BP Business Solutions Africa
BP Business Solutions Africa is an HR Business Partner providing Best Practice business solutions to our clients through Brilliant Performance and Burning Passion for what we do. We are NOT HR consultants. We do NOT see ourselves as consultants. We prefer to see ourselves as your HR Business Partners working for you from outside your organization.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Assistant Manager, Quality Control / Systems
Location: Shagamu, Ogun
Employment Type: Full-time
- To control quality processes from vendor/suppliers location.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Attends to market complaints at any location and at any time as per QA/QC Requirements.
- Collection of competitor market samples every month.
- Ensure testing of soya bean seed, soya bean meal and oil.
- Build knowledge of incoming materials acceptance and dispatch.
- Preparation of all necessary reports.
- Maintains and updates all Documentations and Records on a timely basis
- Be active and Punctual on duty.
- Reports to HOD from time to time.
- Market sample collection and analysis from time to time.
- Maintains necessary records and all documentation.
- To attend to market complaints and prepare CAPA.
Education / Knowledge, Skills, Attributes, Experience & Other Requirements
- Minimum of a Master’s Degree in Chemistry or Food Technology.
- Minimum of 10 years’ sound knowledge in Solvent Extraction, Refinery Plant, Neutralisation and fractionation plants.
- Sound experience in vendor/supplier qualification and audits.
- N450,000 – N500,000 Monthly.
Application Closing Date
31st August, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to:
using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.