Assistant Retail Manager at SKLD Integrated Services
School Kits Limited is a leading professional school outfitting firm and a one-stop shop for a wide range of requirements for students from pre-school age through the secondary (High) school age. We are passionate about providing value to schools and parents hence we strive to deliver quality, flexibility and affordability on school supplies.
School Kits Limited commenced business in 2000 and has experienced significant growth for the years becoming a credible brand within the school supply industry in Nigeria. Our competence and credibility can be attested by many satisfied School clients from start-ups schools to well-established institutions as listed in our portfolio.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Assistant Retail Manager
Employment Type: Full-time
Duties and Responsibilities
- Analyze market trends and customer buying trends in order to formulate an improved retail strategy aimed at increasing profit and sales
- Coordinates with marketing department in order to analyze the effectivity of current strategies implemented
- Coordinates with other departments in the act of purchasing and delivering of goods
- Ensure that all stores adhere to compliance requirements in all areas of operational activity
- Work closely with vendors to enhance store merchandising effectiveness and increase sales
- Monitor stock levels and purchases and ensure they stay within budget
- Set and monitor store’s budget, making every effort to maximize efficiency and profits
- Accurately prepare daily/monthly reports and input appropriate information into system
- Imposes the company policies, rules, regulations, and procedures on the entire retail team
- Analyze sales and revenue reports and make forecast
- Directly responsible for the sales records and report details of the company’s outlets
- Implement projects and trials for new products in certain branches for a specific duration of time in order to assess the market
- Deal with complaints and from customers to maintain the company’s reputation
- Manage all store operations and delegate responsibilities
- Supervising and guiding staff towards maximum performance
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Minimum of BSc in business management or related field
- 4 – 6 years experience.
- Exceptional organization, strategic planning, and leadership skills
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent analytical mind and familiarity with data analysis principles
- Good knowledge of retail and inventory management
- Outstanding organizing and leadership skills
- Familiarity with data analysis and customer traffic principles
- Proven ability to multitask with excellent customer service skills
- Proficient us of MS office and other retail software.
Application Closing Date
27th February, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the “Job title” as subject of th email.