Assistant Supervisor at Stresert Services Limited
Signup and complete your profile on MyJobMag. Employers will find you 4x faster with a complete profile. You can download your completed profile anytime
StreSERT is a professional services organisation that offers quality stress-free solutions to corporate organisations. We offer business support and integrated solutions in different areas that ensure business objectives are achieved.
Critically, we evaluate issues as they impact your business, and consequently deploy the appropriate skills and competenci…
Read more about this company
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification Secondary School (SSCE)
- Experience 2 years
- Location Lagos
- Job Field Manufacturing
StreSERT Service Limited – We are recruiting on behalf of our client in the manufacturing industry to fill the position below:
Location: Ikeja, Lagos state
The purpose is to ensure that production processes deliver products of maximum quality in a profitable manner as well as supervising staff: organizing and monitoring work flow.
- Supervise and guide company’s employees to manage human resources productively and efficiently as per company guidelines.
- Recruit, train and assign jobs for employees as per individual skill and review employees’ performance periodically.
- Provide necessary guidance to company supervisor to operate facility as per existing guidelines.
- Maintain employee attendance log register to assist department for tracking employees’ performance and monitor any violation.
- Organize workflow by assigning responsibilities and preparing schedules
- Submit reports on performance and progress
- Identity issues in efficiency and suggest improvements
- Ensure effective implementation of all safety procedures to ensure safe working atmosphere for employees.
- Assist management to prepare budgets and keep accounts as per company guidelines and state regulations and accounting standards.
- All administrative responsibilities that comes with the role
- 2 years proven experience as a factory/production assistant is a plus.
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- The ability to use Microsoft Excel and Word for reports is crucial.
- High level of integrity and trustworthiness
- Strong ability to manage people and get task done
- Minimum & Maximum of (SSCE)
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: [email protected]om using the position as subject of email.
Learn how to get a job in any industry you want. Read 72 Hours to The Job You Love