Associate (Investment Lead) at an Investment / Financial Company
An Investment / Financial company in Nigeria is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Associate (Investment Lead)
Employment Type: Full-time
- Analyze & conduct due diligence on private equity Sub-Saharan Africa focused fund & co-investment opportunities, including building/modifying discounted cash flow & LBO and other valuation models
- Work with legal counsel to review deal terms & negotiate & execute investment transactions.
- Prepare & present investment recommendations & due diligence findings to internal committees & clients.
- Support fundraising efforts for private equity & real estate funds and other funds.
- Client relationship management support including ongoing portfolio management & reporting activities from investment to exit.
- Develop and manage Investment deal flows in the sector of focus of the Private Equity fund.
- Use financial research materials & databases as part of due diligence, research & transaction advisory process.
- Supervise junior analysts / interns including training them on investment analysis & internal processes.
- The Position will report to the MD/CEO and will supervise a team of investment professionals.
Qualifications and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Accountancy, Economics, Finance or any of the Numerate disciplines with a minimum of 2:2 and an MBA from a reputable University.
- Professional Qualification such as ACA and CFA will be required. Minimum of 1 year of experience in the position offered or in a related private equity associate position.
- Must have led a professional investment team of 2 to 3 staff for over 2 years.
- The experience garnered must have included fundraising & providing investment recommendations directly to clients, building/modifying discounted cash flow & valuation 2 models, analyzing & structuring in Sub-Saharan Africa private equity transactions, & performing research and due diligence.
Application Closing Date
18th March, 2021.
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: [email protected] Using the “Job title” as the subject of the email.