Associate Product Manager at Africhange Technologies Limited
Africhange (AF) is a remittance company that leverages blockchain technology and P2P exchange to offer a seamless way for users in Canada to send money to Nigeria. Our platform and process are crypto and P2P powered, and our aim is to transform the way people send money to Africa and though currently only serving users in Canada and Nigeria, we are determined to extend operations to all African countries.
Whether you would like to pay for a property, send funds to friends and family or pay employees, you’ll need to safely send funds without stress and ridiculous charges. Africhange is the solution to your problem. We are a safe, secure, and convenient way to send money from Canada to Nigeria; and because we rely on blockchain technology and cryptocurrency, you can be sure that we will always offer you the best way to send money home at the best rates.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Associate Product Manager
Job Type: Full-time
Department: Tech & Product
- We are seeking an individual that can manage the catalog of projects or product features assigned to you.
- You will manage the end-to-end execution of product features including gathering requirements, writing user stories, coordinating with engineering and other relevant teams, feature rollout, and post-launch monitoring.
- You will be a subject matter expert in your assigned area and be responsible for driving innovative product enhancements for end customers.
- The ideal candidate is one that has empathy for both the customers and his colleagues and is able to efficiently deliver on assigned tasks.
- Support the product team as required.
- Coordinate with engineering and other relevant teams on feature rollout projects.
- Gathering and documenting product requirements for customers/business teams.
- Create support and training documents for internal and external users.
- Monitor and report on product/feature usage results.
- Coordinating findings with the product team and aligning them with business goals.
- Conduct research to identify customer needs and market gaps.
- Participate in system design and configuration discussions.
- Contribute to product roadmap and feature enhancements.
- B.Sc / HND in Computer Science or Business Management.
- 1 – 2 years experience in product management or product operations/support
- Organizational and project management skills – able to organize and prioritize tasks.
- Market research and analysis, good time management skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills – equally comfortable to undertake technical and business discussions.
- Experience presenting in front of peers and Senior staff.
- Excellent communication, detail-oriented and analytical.
- Apt flexibility, diplomacy, persuasion, interpersonal skills.
- Good writing and editing skills combined with excellent presentation and public speaking skills.
What We Offer
- Fully remote opportunities
- Competitive salary
- Access to relevant courses/learning programs
- A great team with a passion for working collaboratively.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online