Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc has been a part of the lives of Nigerians at home and abroad. Our global vision is to be a leading foods company in Africa providing high quality and affordable products in the most convenient ways to consumers through world class brands like Golden Penny Flour, Golden Penny Semovita, Goldenvita, Golden Pasta and Golden Noodles. The Company’s flagship brand, Golden Penny, remains one of the best known and the preferred brands amongst bakers, confectioneries and consumers in Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Audit Manager, Forensics – Business Assurance
Location: Apapa, Lagos
- Design and implement the anti-fraud program, which includes Fraud Risk Management Framework, Fraud Investigation Manual, investigation unit charter and anti-fraud policy
- Review electronically stored information using Forensic Tool Kits (FTK)
- Prepare quality investigation report with clear conclusions and value-adding recommendations that are implementable.
- Review financial documents to identify inaccuracies.
- Ensure that adequate background information is obtained on all relevant processes, procedures and policies and have been identified as integral to the investigation.
- Manage all the investigation, ensure completion and confirm that the investigation file complies with approved Standards
- B.Sc. in Accounting, Economics or related discipline
- At least 5 years cognate experience
Professional Qualifications such as ACA, ACCA, CFE is an added advantage
The Person Must:
- Possess good oral and written communication skills.
- Have good interpersonal skills
- Demonstrate Excellent Presentation Skills
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online