Audit Officer at a Telecommunications Service Provider Firm
A Telecommunications Service Provider Firm at Ikeja, Lagos seeks to employ suitable candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Audit Officer
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
- Assist in regular mapping of existing as well as emerging risks.
- Objectively access existing / current IT system and business processes across the company.
- Regularly review company policies and procedures, ensuring they are up to date with all legislation and best practices.
- Undertake internal audits to ensure the company meets it’s financial, operational and compliance objectives.
- Assure safeguards.
- Support the development of an assurance planning reporting process.
- Report on group spending on a month-to-month basis to identify spending trends and to help identify areas for further cost reductions and focus.
- Report on control deficiencies to company Management and make recommendations to mitigate risks and add value.
- Regular mapping of existing as well as emerging risks.
- B.Sc or HND in Accounting
- 2 years work experience.
- Expert knowledge in MS Excel
- Excellent oral/written communication, Interpersonal and analytical skills.
- Attention to details
- Time management
- Data Entry
Application Closing Date
14th January, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Cover Letter and CV as PDF or Word document to: [email protected] using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.
- Interview holds shortly after for shortlisted candidates.
- Subject of the email must be title of the job as stated, to be considered.