Audit / Operations Assistant at a Transportation Company – Talents and Skills
Talents and Skills – Our client, a dynamic organization registered in Nigeria to provide transportation services through vehicle hire and leasing is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Audit / Operations Assistant
Employment Type: Full-time
- Conduct fuel expenditure and analyses per vehicle.
- Be tasked with communications, analysis and account reconciliations with all partner filling stations.
- Generate, record and store all fueling related transactions in a safe and comprehensive manner.
- Prepare expense reports as well as provide analysis of fueling patterns, highlighting changes in fuel purchases, and giving recommendations on increases in loading or reductions where applicable.
- Providing management with statistics detailing fuel consumption on a beat-by-beat basis, highlight anomalies in spending patterns as well as coordinating with other Fleet officers on fuel reporting.
- Perform audit procedures to verify that controls are operating through testing and interviewing techniques.
- Analyze and conclude on effectiveness and efficiency of control environment.
- Document the results of audit work in accordance with audit rules & processes.
- Prepare timely audit reports for the Audit & Compliance Manager
- Assess, evaluate and promote compliance to internal policies.
- Contribute & assist in financial audits with the internal and external auditors.
- Provide advice on internal control and participates in enhancing internal audit standards and practices.
- Performs all other duties as and when required.
Requirements and Qualification
- B.Sc / HND in Financial Management or Accounts
- AAT certified or ICAN professional examination partly qualified
- Minimum of 3 years work experience in Internal Audit and Control or Finance
- Experience handling fuelling purchases and cost reconciliations for a fleet of minimum of 20 vehicles
- Experience in audit consulting may be an added advantage.
- Must be clean, courteous and safety conscious.
- Must possess strong analytical skill and possess high level of computer literacy
- Must be able to show confidentiality in Company matters.
- Must be self-driven and result oriented.
- Must be detail-oriented and well-organised.
- Must be able to conduct him/herself in a professional manner.
- Must be able to multi-task and meet up tight schedule
- Must be able to work without Constant supervision and deliver set results as required.
Application Closing Date
13th May, 2021.