Auto Electrician at Proforce Limited
Proforce Limited was incorporated in 2008 as a total defence solution provider specialized in armoured vehicles and personal protection. The company’s focus is on the delivery of confidence in protective mobility. We have developed a vibrant market for security and mobile protective products within Nigeria and Africa.
Proforce has exploited its deep technical know-how to produce outstanding armored products for Government Agencies, Corporate Bodies, Diplomatic Communities and the Private Sector within Nigeria and Africa. Proforce has utilized its superior craftsmanship to producing outstanding products using only Internationally Certified Ballistic Standard Materials. Our Manufacturing plant is located in Ogun State and Rivers State with Corporate Offices in Lagos and Abuja, Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Auto Electrician
Location: Ode-Remo, Ogun
- The Electrician will be mainly involved in installing and repairing electrical wiring, diagnosing problems with vehicle electrical systems, repairing damaged electrical parts, and maintaining electrical equipment for automotive machinery
- Installing new vehicle wiring systems.
- Installing and troubleshooting immobilizer and alarm systems.
- Servicing of electrical automotive parts.
- Servicing and repairing electrical systems on automobile
- Maintaining a clean working environment.
- Completing job reports and processing paperwork.
- Gathering information from customers about issues with their electrical system.
- Diagnosing electrical issues and proposing a course of action.
- Providing customers with estimated time and cost for repairs.
- Repairing and replacing faulty wiring or electrical systems.
- Trade Test, Diploma or OND / HND in Automotive or Electrical Engineering
- Minimum of 3 years relevant experience.
- Extensive knowledge of modern vehicular electrical systems
- An analytical mind with problem-solving skills
- Problem Solving / Analysis and troubleshooting skill
- Strategic thinking and strong execution skills.
- A good team player and eye for detail
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent written, verbal and presentation skills
- Competent in problem solving, team building, planning and decision making.
N80,000 – N90,000 Monthly.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail
Application Deadline 31st December, 2021.