Automation Engineer – JNSD at ICS Outsourcing Limited
ICS Outsourcing Limited is Nigeria’s leading Business Support Solution Company, a pioneer among Nigerian outsourcing companies providing wide range of outsourcing and business support solutions for businesses globally with over 25 years in business. We help companies improve their bottom line when they leverage outsourcing.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: JNSD – Automation Engineer
Employment Type: Full-time
- Responsible for planning activities aimed at supporting and helping the maintenance of the automated systems and connected instruments
- Take part in building up of a system for standardization of the equipment and to control its fulfillment
- Participate in analyzing of data on failures that arise and to propose measures for preventing them occurring in the future
- Designate and maintain the program back up of the automation systems in the assigned factory
- Take part in accepting and commissioning of new automated systems
- Designate and conduct activities for preventing breakdowns in the automated systems
- Prepare work instructions concerning the exploitation of the automated systems and the working instructions for the staff in general
- Translate process ideas and requirements into an automation concept with special attention to the analyses of the requested project and the definition and set-up of a programming structure
- Define and support standardization of process software and hardware
- Participate in or lead safety analyses
- General electrical repairs.
Qualifications and Requirements
- HND / B.Sc in Electrical / Electronics Engineering
- Minimum of 5 years experience on Automation in a Manufacturing Industry (bottling, food & beverage industry).
- Automation experience should cover continuous process control as well as FMCG machines
- Ability to read, understand and to produce Electrical drawings
- Ability to write and maintain program backups
- Knowledge of Electrical Drawings & Power Distribution
- Ability to develop a maintenance program for all instrumentation and electronics equipment and components
- Ability to understand and analyze unstructured and not documented PLC software programmes, and the ability to structure and/or comment this software.
- Ability to prepare a software specification based on operational formulated requirements, and the ability to translate.
Application Closing Date
25th March, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.