Automobile Engineer (Trucks) at Smart Partners Consulting Limited
Smart Partners Consulting Limited is an indigenous consulting firm poised on the business model of collaboration to provide professional services of Human Resources and Business Strategy to different companies in various sectors of Nigeria’s economy.
Our Services are: Re – inventing Recruitement, HR Audit Service, In – HouseTraining, Outsourcing& Background Check.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Automobile Engineer (Trucks)
Location: Yaba, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- The ideal candidate is responsible for maintaining and repairing Trucks, troubleshooting issues and fixing them aiming to maximum reliability and functionality.
- Perform routine maintenance on trucks, such as checking batteries and changing oil to ensure proper vehicle running
- Inspect various parts of trucks, including brake systems, wheel bearings and steering mechanisms to ensure they are in the proper condition to operate effectively
- Use different tools and equipment, such as pressure gauges, pneumatic wrenches, welding equipment, screwdrivers, hoists and jacks, to repair trucks while constantly utilizing safety precautions
- Diagnose malfunctions in defective equipment by inspecting and testing using devises such as motor analyzers, handheld computers and chassis charts to determine how to address problems
- Test drive vehicles to ensure they are running properly and to find issues to determine what the solution will be
- Replace parts, valves, bearings and gears as needed and repair vehicle cooling and heating systems
- Measure vehicle emissions to ensure they are in the proper limits.
- OND, HND / B.Sc in Automobile Engineering & Mechanical Engineer.
- Minimum of 3 years proven experience as an Automobile Mechanic.
- Good knowledge of Trucks.
- Excellent knowledge of mechanical, electrical and electronic components of vehicles
- Working knowledge of vehicle diagnostic systems and methods
- Ability to handle various tools (e.g. pliers) and heavy equipment (e.g. lift)
- Willingness to observe all safety precautions for protections against accidents, dangerous fluids, chemicals etc.
- Good physical strength, grip strength, dexterity, flexibility and endurance
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidate should forward their updated CV to:
[email protected] using the Job title as subject of the email.