Backend Web Developer at Betensured
Signup and complete your profile on MyJobMag. Employers will find you 4x faster with a complete profile. You can download your completed profile anytime
Betensured provides football betting predictions, detailed analysis, betting tips, football form and statistics, the latest results and so much more! Predictions on this site are calculated using stats and our unique algorithm. All football information on this site is free
Read more about this company
Backend Web Developer
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Experience 2 years
- Location Lagos
- Job Field ICT / Computer
Minimum Qualification: Degree
Experience Level: Mid-level
Experience Length: 2 year
Location: Ajah, Lagos (Candidate MUST reside in Lekki-Ajah or it’s environs)
Our organization is Betensured Services Limited and we are Africa’s number one and one of the world’s biggest sports predictions service and betting tips website with over 1.1 million registered users. Betensured is also the most visited “Sports Prediction Service” in Nigeria (by Web Traffic). If you join Our Organization, you will become part of a fast-paced and dedicated team that works together to provide our clients with the highest possible level of value through service.
Roles and Responsibility:
- Implement backend architecture from product launch through scale.
- Possess the ability to take a feature from scoping requirements through the actual launch of the feature.
- Write well-crafted, well-tested, readable, maintainable code, quickly.
- Work with a team of senior developers: be able to tackle assigned tasks, manage and track performance while collaborating with team members.
- Proficient API design and development
- Proficient in PHP/Laravel scripting language
- Implementing CRUD (Create, Read, Update, Delete)
- Ability to write and deploy code using File Transfer Protocol (FTP) and Version Control System (VCS)
Qualifications and Skills:
- Excellent written, verbal, leadership and interpersonal skills.
- Start-up experience is a plus. Comfortable working in an agile/lean environment.
- Rigor in software engineering best practices, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing, and DevOps
- Must be hardworking. Have grit and a growth mindset.
Method of Application
Send your CVs to [email protected] with ” Mid-Level Backend Web Developer ” as the subject of the email. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.