Baker at Inter-Arc Consultants Ltd
Signup and complete your profile on MyJobMag. Employers will find you 4x faster with a complete profile. You can download your completed profile anytime
Inter-Arc Consultants Ltd, Benin City is a management and training consulting firm. It provides the under-listed services inter-alia to individuals, groups and organization:
Human Resources Training Development and Event Management.
Executive and Workforce Hiring Services.
Management Support and Resource Services.
Read more about this company
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification Secondary School (SSCE)
- Experience None
- Location Edo
- Job Field Catering / Confectionery
- Weigh flour and other ingredients to prepare dough
- Bake different bread types
- Adjust oven temperatures to ensure proper baking
- Mix various ingredients to create fillings for cakes and pies
- Decorate cakes with glazes, icings, buttercream and edible toppings, like flowers
- Shape dough to prepare different types of pastries
- Prepare custom-made pastries based on customers’ preferences (e.g. birthday cakes)
- Recommend recipes to renew our menu and attract more customers (e.g. gluten-free or vegan desserts)
- Track food supplies and place orders, as needed
- Experience as a Baker
- Familiarity with all professional kitchen equipment, including mixers, blenders and dough sheeters
- Understanding of food safety practices
- Experience with cake decoration techniques
- Excellent time-management skills
- Minimum of SSCE
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application to: [email protected] using the “Job Title” as subject of the mail.
Learn how to get a job in any industry you want. Buy 72 Hours to The Job You Love