Bakery Accounting Officer at Invent Alliance Limited
Invent Alliance Limited is a company specialized on creation of multi sector and multi discipline business platform with specialist partnerships for value co-creation in each of the different business segments through modern co-petition business principles.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Bakery Accounting Officer
Employment Type: Full-time
- The Accounting Officer will be primarily responsible for the day to day financial transactions of the Bakery arm of the company with key focus on Accounts Receivables Management.
- Inventory/accounts reconciliation etc.
- Manage accounts receivables and payables.
- Follow up with debtors for payment, reconcile customer accounts and resolve billing disputes through physical visits, phone calls, e-mails etc. Interface with the Sales Team on daily basis.
- Participate in periodic stock-taking
- Manage financial book keeping of the Bakery.
- Day to day processing of invoices, recording of payment and tracking of expenses.
- Ensure financial statements (management accounts) are prepared, organized and maintained at all times.
- Present all financial findings to management, i.e. prepare written reports and attend face-to-face meetings for review.
- Develop, implement, modify and document record keeping and accounting systems, making use of ERP software
- Manage all accounting transactions; examining all expenses submitted by employees, examining bank statements and reconciling them with general ledger entries
- Other duties as assigned.
Education and Qualifications
- Minimum of HND / B.Sc degree in Accounting, Economics, Finance or a related field
- Minimum of 2 years experience as a Finance/Accounting Officer.
- ATS/ACA/ACCA will be an added advantage.
- Solid knowledge of IT analytics tools
- Strong computer skills, numerically literate, comfortable working with numbers, making sense of metrics and processing figures with strong spreadsheets skills (MS Excel etc)
- Attention to details
- Investigative and analytical skills
- High level of integrity is required.
Application Closing Date
20th January, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.
Apply in person at:
Km 29, Lekki / Epe Expressway,
Behind Forte Oil Filling Station,
Alasia, Ajah, Lagos State.