Bakery Operations Manager at Invent Alliance Limited
Invent Alliance Limited is a company specialized on creation of multi sector and multi discipline business platform with specialist partnerships for value co-creation in each of the different business segments through modern co-petition business principles.
Bakery Operations Manager
- Job TypeFull Time
- Job Field
Administration / Secretarial
Catering / Confectionery
- The Bakery Operations Manager will be primarily responsible for supervising baking staff and ensuring that all bakery operations run smoothly.
- Ensure production meets the demand of customers by ensuring the bakery is adequately stocked with ingredients and supplies.
- Ensure baking tools and production floor are always well cleaned.
- Adequately supervise baking staff in other to achieve the targets of the bakery.
- Train staff to produce high quality bakery items while following proper food handling procedures.
- Check the quality of raw materials purchased and bakery products produced.
- Maintain and control inventory of baked items.
- Ensure compliance with all food processing laws and regulations.
- Send daily, weekly and monthly production reports and other reports.
- Prompt escalations of maintenance or other issue that may affect operations in the bakery
- Other duties as assigned.
Education and Qualification
- Minimum of HND/BSc in any discipline.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience as a bakery operations manager.
- Proven experience as bakery master chef is an added advantage.
- Capable in managing the operations professionally and handling all the problems confidently.
- Skilled in identifying scope for expansion by analyzing the market trends and implementing growth strategies effectively.
- Skilled in motivating the staff to follow and achieve the desired results through cooperation and teamwork.
- Able to prepare and/or review sales reports to track the profit or loss and suggest measures to cut down costs and enhance profits.
- Knowledgeable with various applications used for billing and data processing related to the bakery operations.
- Able to work for long hours and on weekends.
- Applicants must be resident within Lekki/Ajah axis.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the “Job title” as subject of the email.