Bank Teller at Fedeth Microfinance Bank
We aim to economically empower micro-entrepreneurs and low-income earners by providing financial services in a sustainable, ethical, and profitable manner.
- Provide smooth and timely over-the-counter service to customers in accordance with Fedeth’s specified customer service delivery standards.
- Provision support in expense processing/posting and prepare daily expense monitoring report.
- Conduct payment of salaries to customers with salary accounts.
- Accept deposits, provide cash, or checks for withdrawals, and perform routine customer services.
- Process standing order instructions/transactions.
- Carryout the reconciliation of prepaid expenses and other sundry accounts daily.
- Process fund inflows and outflows (SWIFT, inter-branch transfers, VAT payments, etc) according to requirements of set policies and procedures
- Maintain an accurate record of all activities and transactions.
- Perform other duties as assigned by Head, Branch Operations.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree, HND qualification with 1 – 2 years work experience.
- Awareness of trends in cash management practices industry wide
- Knowledge of the financial services industry
- Basic knowledge of book-keeping and accounting
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft office suite.
- Excellent communication (written and oral), interpersonal and negotiation skills demonstrated in unparalleled customer service delivery
- Good analytical and problem -solving skills
- Excellent organisation and management skills.
- High sense of responsibility, accountability, and dependability.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.