Baobab Available Job Opportunity – Apply Now
Job title: Baobab Available Job Opportunity – Apply Now
Job description: Baobab is the leading digital financial inclusion group focusing on serving individuals, micro and small businesses in Africa and China. Our mission is to unleash the potential of our clients offering them simple and easy to use financial services. Founded in 2005 as Microcred, today Baobab has over a million customers and 3,800 employees operating in Burkina Faso, China, Democratic Republic of Congo, Ivory Coast, Madagascar, Mali, Nigeria, Senegal, Tunisia and Zimbabwe. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior Human Resource Officer
Employment Type: Full-time
Reporting to: Human Resource Manager
Roles & Responsibilities:
- To handle all the documentation aspects of the human resource department from recruitment to induction to training and onboarding.
- To coordinate recruitment and selection as well as document all grading documents.
- To document all the appraised staff and escalate where necessary
- Documents and record all the leave and salary advances, all exit interview and clearance.
- To also keep in record and document resignation letters.
- Prepare Payroll documentation.
- To monitor, ensure and document that all staff possess the organizational working tools.
- Employment and compliance to regulatory concerns and reporting to the HRM.
- Policy documentation.
- Conducts or acquires background checks and employee eligibility verifications of new employees.
- Handles employment-related inquiries from applicants, employees, and supervisors, referring complex and/or sensitive matters to the appropriate staff.
- Protect organization’s value by keeping information confidential
- Develop and implement human resources policies and procedures.
- Review and update employee rules and regulations
- All the general human resource record keeping.
- Maintain knowledge of legal requirements and government reporting regulations affecting HR functions.
- Assist in the administrative functions.
- Other duties as assigned by the supervisor
Qualifications and Requirements:
- University Degree
- Fluent English, and Proficient use of Google App
- Applicant must be a certified HR practitioner (CIPM/SHRM/HRCI)
- Applicant must have a minimum of 3 years of experience in similar role
- Applicant must have good knowledge of the labor law and industry standards
- Articulated and good organizational skills
- Ability to deliver programmes to a high quality.
- Business awareness and commercially focused.
- Leadership and strong management skills.
- Ability to devise solutions to complex problems.
- Energy and enthusiasm to motivate and engage others.
- Personally credible with strong interpersonal skills.
- Strong influence and negotiation skills.
- Integrity and approachability.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application Letter and Resume to: and cc: using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
30th July, 2022.
Anybody asking you to pay money to schedule your interview or offer you job may be a scam
Job date: Mon, 18 Jul 2022 03:28:18 GMT
Apply for the job now!