Basic Science / Chemistry / Physics Teachers at Gonzaga Jesuit College
Gonzaga Jesuit College is a new Catholic boarding secondary school in Anambra State, Nigeria for boys and girls. Open to all, Christians and non-Christians, it is owned and run by the Society of Jesus (Jesuits).
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Basic Science / Chemistry / Physics Teacher
Employment Type: Full Time
- The Teachers will plan, prepare and deliver instructions in Gonzaga Jesuit College in accordance with the Nigerian National Policy for Secondary Education and regulations of Gonzaga Jesuit College.
- The teachers will cover effectively and efficiently every item in the scheme of work in use in the school while also teaching the students all they need to know in every day life.
- Over and above all, every teacher in Gonzaga Jesuit College will be a role model to the students.
- B.Ed / B.Tech in Technical Drwaing, Chemistry, Physics is required. Any Higher Degree or qualification is an advantage.
- At least 2 years teaching experience in a similar role.
- Effective communication and presentation skills, good command of English Language, good understanding of adolescent psychology, good interpersonal skills, a team player, ability to work effectively with minimum supervision, proficiency in use of office suites like Microsoft Word and Power Point.
Application Closing Date
31st May, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications / Cover Letter, CV (in Microsoft Word formats), at least two referees and scanned Credentials to the “Principal” via: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Note: A contact phone number and email address should be included in the CV.