Beckley Consulting Limited Available Job Opportunity – Apply Now!
Beckley Consulting Limited – We are a company with a special focus on the provision of professional support services for Micro, Small, and Medium Enterprises (MSMEs). We also provide and manage out-sourced labour, temporary or permanent, semi-skilled or skilled, for small and big organizations. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Development Officer
Location: Lekki, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop and maintain client and project target list.
- Define clear strategies and schedules for achieving set targets.
- Ensure prequalification of the Company with existing and potential customers, government agencies to enable Company to be able to bid for projects within its sphere of capabilities.
- Carry out risk identification, profit potential, and analysis for each business target.
- Manage tender submissions, including liaison with Operations, Planning and Development, Facilities, Administration, and Finance on submission of bid documents.
- Provide inputs to management based on market information to enable the Company to develop capabilities in areas that will give it strategic leverage for future projects.
- Gather and analyze market intelligence for new projects and opportunities.
- Conferences, Seminars, etc. set up and planning, follow-up, maintain a register forannual and regular events.
- Support during Tenders.
- Protocol support – Itinerary planning, meeting coordination, minutes collation, etc.
- Office visits and marketing.
- Support Procurement.
- Other roles may be assigned by management.
Qualifications / Requirements:
- B.Sc. in Management Sciences or related course.
- Minimum of 2-3 years working in a similar position
- Proximity to Lekki is key.
- Exceptional attention to detail.
- Advanced knowledge and skills in financial modeling and development of business models and plans, with a focus on significant financial analysis.
- Exceptional market and customer awareness and presentation skills.
- Knowledge of maritime, oil, and gas industries markets and companies.
- Legal and commercial skills to be able to deal with contractual and financial conditions in contracts and tenders.
- Excellent networking skills.
- Experience in marine/oil and gas is an advantage.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills (both verbal and written).
- Critical thinking skills, analytical, organized.
- Creatively minded, good at thinking ‘outside the box.
- Skills of persuasion.
- Computer skills.
Remuneration: N100,000 – N110,000 monthly.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Application Deadline: 10th September, 2021.