BGI Energy Services Limited Nationwide Job Vacancies (18 Positions)
BGI Energy Services Limited is a diversified oil, gas and construction company taking on the world’s toughest challenges. From engineering and construction in the oil and gas sectors to project management and professional training services.
8.) Senior Structure
9.) Principle Mechanical and Machinery
10.) Senior Mechanical Engineer
11.) Senior Machinery Engineer
13.) Senior Instrument and Telecomm Officer
14.) Senior Electrical Engineer
15.) CAD Designer
16.) Senior Construction Engineer
17.) Senior Drilling and Comp Engineer
18.) Senior QHSE Officer
Job Duration: 8-12 months’ Assignment
General Job Description
- We are in need of experienced personnel for an oil and gas facility decommissioning project.
- The project involves dismantling and removal of the onshore installations or structures, following facility shutdown, depressurisation and decontamination of vessels, piping and process equipment as well as the clean-up and restoration of sites.
The selected candidates are to have experience or be aware of the mentioned below activities from an engineering and provisional cost point of view:
- Review of the Existing Documentation including the previous studies, surveys, facilities documentation with the objective for the Development of Site Survey Terms of Reference for gathering needed/missing documentation, assets information, previous studies, surveys and inspections, maintenance records, redundant equipment and piping status, etc.
- Development of a decommissioning plan/Philosophy including QHSE and construction;
- Development of Detailed MTO’s by discipline as input to Estimating
- Development of Bulk material weights by disciplines as input to estimating
- Development of Decommissioning Waste Management Plan/ Inventory
- Development of Layouts
- Development of Heavy Lifting Plan and Transportation/Logistics Plan
- Development of Decommissioning Methodologies/Plan (broken into Demolition Zones)
- Development of a Method Statement for the definition of the Pipeline Decommissioning Philosophy.
- Development of all required report related to abandonment and decommissioning activities.
- Development of all required Input into Class 1 & Class 3 Estimate as required by the SOW.
Candidates with a minimum of:
- 10 – 15 years’ experience in oil and gas projects
- Worked at least 1 project in abandonment and decommission (not in involved in actual decomm / abandonment works but rather involved in engineering deliverables for the decomm/abandonment project).
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV through the “HR Manager” via: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.