Bike Rider at Madas Company Limited
Madas Company Limited, a leading financial service company in Nigeria seeks to recruit a competent and well experienced individual to fill the position below:
Job Title: Bike Rider
Location: Ikorodu, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Job Roles and Responsibility
- Receive orders from Admin and dispatch orders to Customers.
- Maintain logs and records of calls, activities and other information.
- Responsible for contacting customers to verify delivery address and notification of Item Delivery.
- Responsible for picking up items and delivering them safely to customers on time.
- Must have an internet – Android or IOS – enabled phone
- Riders must be familiar with Lagos Route
- Sign for the package on at collection point and get an appropriate person to sign for it upon delivery
- Plan and follow the most efficient routes for making deliveries
- Maintain daily and accurate collection, remittances and reconciliation of cash from retail outlets to the supervisor
- Ensure proper and efficient use of company tools (Motorcycle, Sales Application etc)
- Must ensure that assigned motorcycle documents/ particulars are updated and valid.
- Must ensure that the motorcycle is cleaned routinely or when the need arises.
- Any other duty that may be assigned from time to time
Educational Skills and Requirements
- A minimum of Secondary School Leaving Certificate
- 1 year proven experience as a dispatch rider or relevant position.
- Familiarity with relevant routes.
- Must enjoy motorcycling and be a skilled rider.
- Ability to communicate read and write
- Must reside in Lagos Mainland (Ikorodu).
- Organizational and multitasking abilities
- Ability to work under pressure
- Have good numeracy skills for delivery and expenses records.
- Polite and able to get along with people.
- Ability to meet set target.
Application Closing Date
20th January, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: [email protected] using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.
- If you are not qualified for this position please do not apply.
- Only qualified and shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- Only Candidates who stay within Job location will be considered.