Bilingual Human Resource Business Partner
Job title: Bilingual Human Resource Business Partner
Company: Alpha Mead Group
Job description: Company Description
Alpha Mead Group is a Total Real Estate Solutions Company established to provide robust business support services to local and international Real Estate investors or owners with interests in Facilities Management, Real Estate Development and Advisory, Security Systems and Technologies, Training, Healthcare Management and Real Estate Financing Services.
The HR Business Partner will align our HR initiatives and functions with business objectives, develop strategies that would improve employee relations, and provide strategic support in improving the recruitment effort towards attaining business goals, promoting good HR practices, and attracting and retaining an effective workforce for the international business.
S/he must have a good understanding of business functions across the group, possess sound communication and interpersonal skills as well as provide effective strategic initiatives that will drive the international business of Alpha Mead Group.
- Oversee the day-to-day management of HR operations and processes for international business.
- Drive the implementation of HR policies and projects as well as the delivery of HR services and advisory across the international business
- Oversee the performance management processes
- Work with the HR Systems and Standards Manager in ensuring smooth payroll processes, driving efficiencies and accuracies in liaison with the Finance Team across the business and international payrolls
- Oversee recruitment strategy, policy, and practices, leading the HR manpower planning for the business
- Support the successful delivery of all annual processes such as end-year performance reviews, 360 employee appraisal, and talent frameworks for the international business portfolio
- Provide a positive onboarding experience for staff and develop innovative strategies to improve the process
- Act as a key focal point for managing HR procedural activity within your purview
- Lead and establish programmes to retain well-performing staff through learning and execution programmes, performance management, career development and pathing, and succession planning.
- Work collaboratively with relevant stakeholders and the Group Head of HR to support the management and maintenance of country-specific policies, laws, guidelines, standards, and procedures, to ensure that processes are effective and efficient in preventing, detecting, and correcting noncompliance with applicable laws and regulations, donor requirements, and Pathfinder policies and standards of conduct.
- Lead and ensure the delivery of HR projects across our service delivery areas on an ad-hoc basis as directed by the Group Head of HR
- Degree in Human Resources Management, French, or any related field
- Minimum of 6 years of experience in an HR generalist function
- Experience providing HR support to countries outside of Nigeria
- Strong interpersonal, communication, and presentation skills,
- Candidate’s fluency in English and French is compulsory
- Strong knowledge of Labour laws in different francophone countries
- GPHRI or SPHRI HR certification will be a strong advantage
- Vast experience in HR generalist function from any industry but with an international lens
- Strong track record in HR advisory and owning employee relations casework
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment and can give examples of juggling multiple work streams
- Proven ability in managing the employee lifecycle administration, improving and implementing processes and procedures
- Prior experience working across cultures and demographic
1. We are looking for someone with the ability to build strong relationships and demonstrate credibility with our senior leadership team and employees, ultimately challenging and influencing the business to provide a better solution.
2. Someone who will provide end-to-end HR and business strategy at a senior level and facilitate implementation programmes that will improve workforce productivity
3. Proven ability to recruit, hire, train, supervise and develop staff.
4. Knowledge of HR best practices, guidelines, regulations, and standards for managing Human Resources
5. Ability to thrive. Influence and lead in a matrixed organization.
6. Employee Life Cycle: Advanced knowledge of the employee life cycle from recruiting through separation of employment.
7. Advanced knowledge of the country’s labour laws, regulations, and practices.
8. Demonstrated expertise in organizational effectiveness, talent management, and working within a matrix structure.
- Excellent leadership skills
- Good analytical/critical thinking
- Outstanding organizational skills
Location: Lagos, Lagos State
Job date: Mon, 01 Aug 2022 22:46:55 GMT
Apply for the job now!