Bookshop Officer at Mictec International School
Mictec International School was established in 1992. In the year 2000, Mictec International High School came into existence. Our classes range from the Creche, Pre-School,Elementary Year 1 – 6, Junior and Senior High School.
Our school academic operations and social life are entirely based on Christian faith. As our motto indicates, the totality of our programmes here are geared towards enabling our students to make maximum use of their time in worthwhile academics and co-curricular ventures. You are therefore assured of a stimulating environment in which every child is encouraged at all times to aim beyond the skies.
- Job TypeFull Time
- QualificationNCE OND
- Job Field
Education / Teaching
- Applicants must be a/an NCE/OND certificate holder
- Applicant must be computer literate ( Micosoft word, Excel and powerpoint)
- Residing close to the school location is an additional advantage
- Provides excellent customer service for all customer needs and purchases.
- Responsible for the ordering of textbooks.
- Maintains current information on publisher/wholesalers addresses and policies.
- Completes necessary price revisions on current textbook inventory.
- Works as a supporting staff for the central department of the school.
- Coordinates the processes associated with the receipt of incoming textbooks.
- Coordinates the processing of invoices for textbook orders received.
- Coordinates the processes associated with the return of excess textbook inventory to include monitoring receipt of credit memos.
- Assists with maintaining the current list of textbooks used on campus.
- Helps to monitor new editions of current textbook inventory.
- Perform other duties as may be required by the management.
Applicants should send CVS to [email protected]