BP Business Solutions Africa is an HR Business Partner providing Best Practice business solutions to our clients through Brilliant Performance and Burning Passion for what we do. We are NOT HR consultants. We do NOT see ourselves as consultants. We prefer to see ourselves as your HR Business Partners working for you from outside your organization. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Accountant
Location: Shagamu, Ogun
Employment Type: Full-time
- The role will be responsible for the verification of all Finance related expenses and documents.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide financial information to the line manager/management.
- Posting all financial transactions and documenting the same
- Maintain fixed assets record
- Coordinate with internal and external auditors
- Vendor registration
- Carrying out all branch bank transaction
- Maintain and reconcile LBA accounts.
- Manage branch administration activities
- Ensuring good teamwork and proper handling of company assets among all staff
- Ensure data are used or processed for the purpose set for such data and ensure absolute confidentiality while processing or using personal data. Get the consent of the data subject before collecting, processing, and using data.
- Interested candidates should possess an HND qualification with 3 – 5 years of work experience.
- Hands-on knowledge of SAP
- Attention to detail with good time management
- Flexibility and adaptability
- Team Player
- Working with little or no supervision
- Management skill
- Candidates with experience working with a manufacturing entity – Food and Drinks, preferably an edible oil producing entity are encouraged to apply.
- N400,000 – N450,000 Monthly.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
30th August, 2022.