Branch Manager at A.G. Leventis (Nigeria) Limited – Lagos, Edo, Rivers
A.G. Leventis (Nigeria) Limited – Our diversified portfolio, has however evolved and we now sit in five(5) core verticals today: Real Estate – A wide variety of Commercial and Residential Properties across Nigeria; Retail – Joint Venture with Pick ‘n’ Pay, South Africa; Logistics – providing logistics solutions to companies primarily in the FMCG space; Sales and After-sales of Heavy and Light Duty Trucks; Vehicle Assembly – Assembling of Trucks and Buses at our Leventis TGL Plant.
At the heart of our vision is the recognition of the pride and heritage in our historical roots, the intersection of Greece, Cyprus and Nigeria and the multi-generational ties. So our vision speaks to the resilience embedded in the business through the varied economic cycles, (83 years and going strong) and the agility we infuse into the business to drive sustained leadership in the industry as a prime conglomerate and investment partner.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Branch Manager
Locations: Apapa-Lagos, Edo, Rivers
- Responsible for achieving the branch targets for major items (i.e. commercial vehicle & construction equipment) and after sales (i.e. service, tyres & spare parts). Also to manage human resources in the branch.
- The purpose of a branch manager is to develop and maintain branch business to their full potential and to ensure profitability by setting and achieving/exceeding targets.
- Increase branch profitability by achieving / exceeding monthly targets for Major items/Spare Parts and Service
- Coordinate the branch activities and establish individual targets within branch objectives
- Ensure that all quality and operational standards are maintained at the company’s expectations and implement new procedures, according to requirements
- Develop market for new business lines – Major items and others
- Develop rapport with Key corporate customers, financiers and government agencies
- Track and measure performance of staff
- Build team at the branch level for achieving the Organizational goals
- Manage sales, after sales (workshops), spare parts and act as human resources manager at the branch
- Submit monthly updated activity status report to the Head of Sales for discussion and for the preparation of action plan and RRI’s (Rapid Results Initiatives)
Qualification and Key Competencies
- HND / B.Eng. in Mechanical Engineering or related degree with an MBA
- Minimum of 10 years strong Engineering experience (Specialization in Commercial Vehicles will be preferred)
- Problem solving skill and team spirit.
- Product knowledge & skills to handle technical problems, warranty issues.
- Ability to assess customer needs and determine what products or services would best serve their interest
- Ability to guide & train others.
- Good communication skills both verbally and in writing.
- Computer skills: Microsoft Office Package
Application Closing Date
29th January, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: [email protected] stating on the subject matter – Branch Manager – Benin or Port Harcourt.