Branch Manager at Bethsaida care solutions Limited
Bethsaida Groups is a limited liability company incorporated in Nigeria on the 13th Day of December 2015 – proudly owned by Nigerian.
The Group has three subsidiaries split between two divisions: Bethsaida Investment Partners Limited, Drevstar Global Integrated Services Limited, and Bethsaida Global Projects Limited.
Read more about this company
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Experience 4 – 6 years
- Location Lagos
- Job Field Administration / Secretarial
We are recruiting to fill the position of a branch manager for our health care sector, a driven and oriented fellow with adverse knowledge in Insurance and health maintenance. The Manager manages the day-to-day activities and supervises all areas of operations of the branch.
You will manage staff, foster a positive environment and ensure customer satisfaction and proper branch operation. The successful candidate will have a hands-on approach and will be committed to the expansion and success of the business by implementing strategies that increase productivity and enable sales targets achievement
- Promoting our company products and services.
- Conducting marketing research to identify business opportunities.
- Marketing our health insurance products and plans to potential clients (single, platinum)
- Developing and sustaining solid relationships with company stakeholders and customers
- Engaging in promotional activities.
- Health insurance claiming process such as home, auto, life, mortgage
- Locate areas of improvement and propose corrective actions that meet challenges and leverage growth opportunities.
- Meeting up with the branch target.
- Advising clients on the proper and adequate HMO plans to use.
- Adhere to high ethical standards, and comply with all regulations and applicable laws
- Address customer and employee satisfaction issues promptly
- 4-6 years experiences in an Health insurance/Health care company
- B.Sc / HND in Marketing, Health Care Administration and other related field.
- The ability to travel when needs arise
- Must be good in telemarketing and cold calling.
- Must have worked in a Health maintenance organization.
- Effective communication skills.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: [email protected] using the position as subject of email.