Branch Manager (Ondo) at Beyond Credit Limited
Beyond Credit is a technology driven financial services company that provides insurance backed loans, business support and savings services to low scale businesses.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Branch Manager
Location: Ondo – To cover Ondo town, Okitipupa
Employment Type: Full-time
Duties And Responsibilities
- The branch manager is responsible for the administration and efficient daily operation of the branch including security and safety. He reports directly to the Area Manager and then the Head of Credit Administration.
He or She is charged with the following responsibilities:
- Participates in the formation of groups and must verify at least leaders and secretaries to aid his/her loan decisions.
- Visits at least two groups with reports sent to immediate supervisor on daily routine
- Serve as the Chairperson of the credit committee at the branch level for business loans
- Ensures timeliness at work, timely disbursement and recovery of loans
- Timely and appropriate projection and daily reconciliation
- Provide a superior level of customer relations and promote the sales and service culture through coaching, guidance and staff motivation.
- Provides leadership, training and supervision to achieve result.
- Ensures total compliance of the organizational policies
- Delegates day to day operations/activities to branch staff with thorough support or supervision and be responsible for the outcome
- Participates in recovery if the need arises regardless of the cause but can make an official report if any anomalies is discovered for further investigation
- Performs loan officers’ job in the absence of loan officer concerned with appropriate communication with the head office for record and control purposes.
- Collection and posting clients loan repayments and savings on the system
- Maintain a healthy branch portfolio and retention of customers through quality customer service
- Identifies subordinates’ potential strength/weaknesses, utilize the strengthened and support the weak until proven not heeding/capable
- Represents the organization appropriately in the community where the branch operates
- Perform any other duties as assigned by the management of Beyond Credit Limited
Qualifications / Requirements
- B.Sc / HND in Business Management, Economics or other related discipline
- Minimum of 3 years work experience in the same capacity Proficient in computer (MS Excel, Word, Power Point).
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
Very competitive with other benefits.
Application Closing Date
4th August, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their Resume to: [email protected] using the Job Title and Location as the subject of the email e.g “Branch Manager – Ondo”.