Brand and Innovation Manager – Northern Nigerian Flour Mills at Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc
Signup and complete your profile on MyJobMag. Employers will find you 4x faster with a complete profile. You can download your completed profile anytime
Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc was incorporated in September 1960 as a private limited liability company, and commenced operations in 1962 with an installed capacity of 600 metric tons per day. The Company was converted to a public limited liability company in 1978, and its shares were subsequently listed on The Nigerian Stock Exchange.
In its 54 year history…
Read more about this company
Brand and Innovation Manager – Northern Nigerian Flour Mills
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Experience 5 years
- Location Kano
- Job Field Media / Advertising / Branding
- Responsible for driving NNFM brand penetration and acceptability in the market. Ensuring NNFM becomes the hub of local content supply, drive local content agenda within the innovation & R&D team.
- Lead the brand management of NNFM portfolio and identify opportunities for growth through evaluation of market intelligence.
- Develop and monitor plans on assigned category brands. Effectively utilizing resources and appropriate channels to achieve set objectives.
- Initiate and implement brand representation at special events in Northern regions. Lead marketing promotional activities of brand categories for visibility and monitor performance.
- Optimize production processes to ensure least cost production for product competition and profitability.
- Collaborate with sales team to resolve challenges faced by customers and consumers in the market.
- Support the development of NNFM as a local hub for local content in alignment with FMN’s innovation agenda.
- Work with R&D & Innovation on local content in sourcing, quality evaluation & achieving cost efficiencies.
- First degree in any field
- Relevant marketing membership
- Minimum of 5 years cognate experience in innovation related roles.
- Adept at working with multiple stakeholders.
- Market intelligence gathering, analytics and reporting.
The Person Must:
- Possess good interpersonal and collaborative skills
- Have excellent communication and fluent in HAUSA. .
- Be numeric and possess good problem-solving skills
- Possess the passion for innovation and creativity.
Method of Application
Learn how to get a job in any industry you want. Read 72 Hours to The Job You Love