Brand Communications Manager at Accion Microfinance Bank Limited
Signup and complete your profile on MyJobMag. Employers will find you 4x faster with a complete profile. You can download your completed profile anytime
Established in 2007, Accion Microfinance Bank has a mission, “To economically empower micro-entrepreneurs and low-income earners by providing financial services in a sustainable, ethical and profitable manner.” The bank has an extensive branch network where customers have easy access to various products and services that include savings, loans, micro-i…
Read more about this company
Brand Communications Manager
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Experience 8 years
- Location Lagos
- Job Field Media / Advertising / Branding
- Planning and execution of all communications and media actions across all channels, including online and social media and offline
- In charge of providing strategic input and direction for the brand, developing style guides, templates, and other materials, developing non-campaign brands while keeping the Accion MfB?s vision, mission, and objectives in mind
- Develop and reviewing content (press releases, articles, etc.) on all channels on behalf of the Bank
- Effectively manage the Bank?s collateral asset and ensure resources are optimally maximized
- Developing and executing a road map for Accion MfB? s strategy
- Monitoring the delivery of the brand direction and recommending areas of improvement.
- Effectively manage internal and external stakeholders and build strong advocacy within the ecosystem
- Plan, coordinate and produce marketing campaigns including events materials, press releases, social media and web content
- Carry out ongoing competitive content assessment of other related businesses regularly
- Continuously monitor, measure and improve effectiveness of communication initiatives.
- Develop the corporate communication and brand management strategy, policies, processes and guidelines and monitor implementation
- Coordinate the development of appropriate research and monitoring programmes to track brand performance
- Oversee the design and production of marketing collateral and promotional programmes e.g. adverts, online campaigns, corporate websites
- Monitor and evaluate the impact of Accion MfB?s communication and marketing activities on the company?s reputation
- Plan and manage public events (road shows, product launches, customer fora etc.) and conduct post evaluation and reporting for Management use
- Develop and build content for all marketing materials including newsletters, flyers, website, social media channels etc.
- Oversee all the activities of the webmaster and ensure the company?s website is fully operational at all times and complies with brand guideline
- Maintain a positive work environment that facilitates collaboration and information sharing and is conducive to attracting, retaining, and motivating diverse talent among others.
Qualification & Experiences
- Membership of relevant professional body is desirable
- Minimum of Eight (8) years? experience in corporate advertising, marketing and relevant work experience in a complex work environment with at least Four (4) years in the banking or other financial related sectors.
- A bachelor’s degree in Public Relations, Marketing, Advertising, Communication or any related field. MBA or related master?s Degree is an added advantage.
- Strong management and leadership skills
- Ability to conduct robust research
- Demonstrable project management skills
- Strong creativity & innovation with good business acumen
- Excellent Networking & relationship building skills
- Brand awareness – a clear understanding of brands and the marketing mix
- Excellent understanding in how to use marketing tools and techniques to increase visibility, profile and reputation of an organization
- Proficient with MS Office and other relevant Application
Method of Application
Learn how to get a job in any industry you want. Read 72 Hours to The Job You Love