Brand Creative Executive at GDM Group
GDM Group strives to achieve through her combined operations of her equity member companies and her adjunct consultants of over 400 years combined commercial experience. We offer from one off sales of marketing project to end to end management off commercial projects.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Brand Creative Executive
Location: Gbagada, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Responsible for delivery of marketing solutions including content & strategy development focused on creating a lasting impression among consumers and improving product sales and market share that oversees advertising and marketing activities to ensure the right message is developed at all times.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Market Research and Consumer Insight:
- Conducted field research on consumer behaviour and buying patterns to use the Data to draw insights for Clients
- Profiled target groups and consumers for FMCGs and proffered working solutions that fit their TG lifestyle
- Set eye for trends and competitor activities that might affect Clients businesses and product
- Analyse competitors strategies, brand positioning, marketing trends to recommend better solutions to clients
- Work collaboratively with relevant stakeholders in conceptualizing ideas, strategizing on solutions to brand business and communication objectives, and monitoring market and competitive activities as it relates to the portfolio within your purview.
- Strategy and Business Consult:
- Develop concept for promotional and awareness campaign to increase brand visibility and loyalty
- Interpret Client briefs and propose strategic solutions through big and promotional campaign ideas that involve the integration of Online Marketing, BTL (Below the line) and/or ATL (Above the line) to achieve set objectives.
- Attend strategy sessions and develop executional plans to achieve set goals and desired results.
- Create strategy, route to market and conceptualization for competitive edge against competition.
- Employ innovative approach towards solutions proffered to guarantee strong impact in the market place yielding positive results.
- Conducting brand perception audit to find out how consumers perceive them
- Planning and receiving of events for activation
- Employ innovative approach to solutions proffered, to guarantee strong impact in the marketplace, yielding positive results.
- To assist in the production or presentation of external messaging relating to marketing and brand.
- Prepare weekly and monthly departmental progress reports.
- Closely monitor and prepare competing brand activity reports, and seek to use to Clients’ advantage.
- Responsible for liaising with agencies, media, creative production companies and other suppliers as required.
- Undertake other projects as directed by the Departmental Head from time-to-time.
- Work as part of an integrated Brand and Creative team to deliver the highest priority campaigns
- Develop & execute strategies to grow awareness, overall audience & engagement on social media for our brands across Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, Pinterest and any other relevant platforms.
- Brainstorm new and innovative growth strategies and align the company around the brand’s direction, choices and tactics.
Qualification and Experience
- B.Sc or HND Degree in Marketing, Brand Management or any other related course
- Professional qualification in CIM will be an added advantage
- Minimum of 2 – 3 years cognate experience in a BTL/ATL Agency
- Must Include projects and brands that have been worked on in CV
- Analytical Skills,
- Decision-Making Skills,
- Interpersonal Skills,
- Quick adaptation to Change,
- Tech savvy and Time Management Skills,
- Skilled in use of Microsoft office suite: including Outlook, Word, Excel and Advanced proficiency in PowerPoint.
N100,000 – N150,000 / month.
Application Closing Date
20th April, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications and CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.