Brand Manager – Cookie Jar at Chef Eros & Company
Chef Eros & Company – ILE EROS is a polished casual restaurant that celebrates Nigerian Cuisine. Our menu takes a new approach to Nigerian food applying haute cooking techniques and Avant Guard presentation. We pride ourselves in an approachable and attentive dining service. ILÈ eros is a destination which tells a story of beautiful designs, trendy flavors, and diverse menu options, We are a true touch of Nigerian luxury.
Cookie Jar is the celebrated home of African Gourmet cookies and cupcakes, luxurious artisan cakes, breads, pastries and desserts. Our creations of local sensual flavors and more are designed to take your taste buds on a quaint journey to a land of pure satisfaction.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Brand Manager – Cookie Jar
Location: Lekki, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are seeking to hire a manager that is well vastin the Pastry industry and a lover of all things confectioneries. Someone who is passionate about the craft and possess managerial skills to be able to follow through new product developments and position the brand into certain regions and markets of the culinary populace.
- His or Her duties would be to assist the Group Brands Manager to provide daily analysis and tactical execution of the brand duties, to handle and follow up with social media activities, create campaigns, reach out to other brands to partner and improve the general profitability of the brand.
- Candidate will be responsible for the general welfare of the brand. This role will work cross-functionally with sales, supply chain, R&D, Develop in-depth understanding and become an expert in the categories you are developing – the business environment in which our brands compete, to include product category segments, channels, etc., Work with the managers to support the briefing process to external creative design agencies and execute against milestones during product development, Collaborate with cross-functional teams to help support business/operational activities, Accountable for the execution of specific marketing activities (e.g. consumer and trade promotion activities, sampling, PR programs, displays, direct marketing, etc.) and digital marketing teams as well as with agency partners to execute against key brand marketing initiatives.
Education and Experience
- BSc required; Culinary degree in pastries strongly preferred.
- 1+ years in the Food Industry (Pastry), Marketing Firm, Consultancy Firm or internship with a related company.
- Category: Pastry Industry, Consultancy FIrms, Culinary Sphere.
- Familiarity with common consumer marketing/food (Pastry) research tools and techniques
N130,000 – N170,000 / month.
Application Closing Date
24th March, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.