Brand Manager – Dettol at Reckitt Benckiser
Reckitt Benckiser is the world's leading consumer health and hygiene company. Every day, across 60 countries, we work with the best people to challenge conventional thinking and strive to find even better ways to give people innovative solutions for healthier lives and happier homes.
We trust people in what they do and we give full accountability and autonomy to make things happen. That’s how we generate the game-changing ideas that built 19 iconic Powerbrands around the world, such as Nurofen, Strepsils, Mucinex, Dettol, Lysol, Finish and Vanish.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Brand Manager – Dettol
Reports to: Marketing Manager Dettol
Geography Scope: West Africa (Nigeria, Ghana, Cote d'Ivoire)
Dettol category focus: Dettol Antiseptic Liquid, Hand wash &Sanitizer
- Want to drive the masterplan behind a leading brand? As a Brand Manager Dettol at Reckitt, you’ll have the freedom to take a major market by storm.
Focusing on a dedicated market, you’ll make your mark by making sure we do the same. You’ll:
- Lead the equity, innovation and activation elements of an ambitious country category strategy
- Supporting the setting of pricing and distribution strategies
- Helping to shape new business development initiatives
- Take the lead on region-focused product launches.
- Work with supply, sales, area and finance to secure a bigger market share
- Execute commercial plans
You’ll succeed because…
…you’re a natural marketer. You:
- Have experience in marketing models that reach beyond the traditional
- Have worked in an FMCG setting before
- Are a proven strategic thinker, with a background in brand planning and activation
- Are analytical in your approach
- Have the leadership and communication skills needed to get others behind your projects.
You’ll love it because:
- You’ll have the freedom to make a difference.
- You’ll put your own ideas into practice.
- The products you help us get out there will allow people to live healthier lives and have happier homes.
- And our dynamic, ownership-driven culture will bring the very best out of you, every day.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Note: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, disability or medical condition; colour, ethnicity, race, citizenship, and national origin; religion; pregnancy, family status and caring responsibilities; sexual orientation; sex, gender identity, gender expression, and transgender identity; protected veteran status; size or any other basis protected by appropriate law