Brand Specialist at Elkris Foods Nigeria Limited
Elkris Foods Nigeria Limited is an innovative Food Manufacturing company in Nigeria, specifically devoted to developing and producing healthier alternatives to garri, pounded yam, fufu etc; using a double-fibre natural swallow product known to contain scientifically-proven diabetes and cholesterol regulatory ingredients.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Brand Specialist
Location: Akowonjo, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Develop plans to enhance the visibility of ELKRIS
- Develop marketing plans through analysis of current market data & trends
- Prepare relevant documentation and coordination of all marketing activities
- Ensure campaigns are deployed effectively to deliver better value to ELKRIS
- Effective monitoring and documentation of competitors’ activities, initiatives, promotions, etc.
- Develop and monitor key market indices as they affect brand preference, equity, and market share.
- Assist with developing rollout plans and route to market strategy for all brand initiatives
- Assist in developing consumer acquisition and usage increment promotions in conjunction with segment managers to leverage brand properties
- Manage and monitor the production of advertising creative materials e.g. Outdoor, TV, and Radio
- Monitor deployment and replacement of outdoor materials
- First degree in marketing, communication, or any other social science
- A professional qualification of CIM or any other marketing-related professional body
- Member of NIM (Nigerian Institute of Marketing)
- 7 years of work experience which includes;
- Experience in brand management in a marketing department or advertising
- Experience in creative agencies, writing and interpreting briefs to develop campaigns
- Experience in marketing plans, advertising materials, and product life cycle monitoring
- Experience in customer engagement execution
- Experience in developing communication, events, and PR briefs
- Good understanding of the food industry.
Application Closing Date
15th February, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.