Building Maintenance Engineer at First Rate Travels and Tours Limited – Lagos & Abuja
First Rate Travels and Tours Limited – We provide Cheap and quality solutions to your business trip, honeymoon, family vacation, transport management and Manpower provision services required to take care of planning the necessary steps to ensure smooth sailing throughout your travel & logistics experience.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Building Maintenance Engineer
Locations: Lagos, Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Contract
- Complete tasks on time and within budget resulting in strengthening Management to Tenant relationships.
- Create and maintain Preventive Maintenance Schedule to perform regular checkups so as to avoid breakdown and disrepair.
- Maintain and repair all Plumbing and Electrical fixtures ensuring they were in working order at all times.
- Installed and repaired all Doors, Hardware, Acoustical Ceilings, Flooring and Tenant Improvements enabling the Property Manager more time to address other property issues.
- Work on all lighting issues.
- Maintain, repair, and upgraded apartments within three residential buildings
- Supervised the installation of an iron gate around buildings
- Involved with planning and organizing upgrades to all units
- Resolved tenant issues professionally and in a timely manner
- Performed daily inspections of each assigned building to check for normal operations of HVAC and related equipment
- Conducted periodic preventative maintenance inspections in each assigned building and performed required equipment maintenance
- Respond to daily service calls requested from tenants; to immediately correct problems or reported for further action
- Perform minor plumbing and electrical issues
- Served as duty engineer in accordance with published duty schedules
- Participate in calls and respond to after-hours problems and emergencies; and was required to return to duty within a specific recall time
- Reported directly to the Chief Engineer/Md
- Performed annual Fire alarm inspections
- Schedule and supervise punch-out repairs after move-in final walkthrough.
- Maintain building facilities and grounds; performed maintenance on building equipment; performed custodial duties; operated tools, equipment, and materials used in building maintenance and operations.
- Ordered all cleaning and janitorial supplies; inventoried and stocked cleaning supplies.
- Repair and refinished office furniture; responsible for setting and maintain outside light fixtures.
- Set up for meetings and events; assist with special fundraising events.
- Handle multiple tasks and interact and communicate effectively with both residents and staff
- Coordinate with Senior and Assistant Manager in scheduling the daily activities of maintenance.
- Communicated daily progress correspondence to higher management
- Perform on-call duties for property outlets, respond to emergencies and questions
- Created purchase expense reports to track supplies, equipment, and material costs
- Complete installations and repairs on appliances, equipment as needed to complete work orders
- Conduct quality inspections to ensure compliance with local codes and regulations
- Prioritized work orders and scheduled work projects to maintain efficiency for the production floor to reduce down-time.
- Bachelor’s Degree qualification.
- 5 – 7 years Experience.
Application Closing Date
18th January, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] with the “Job Title” as the email subject.