Bureau De Change (BDC) Officer at White Soul Group
Signup and complete your profile on MyJobMag. Employers will find you 4x faster with a complete profile. You can download your completed profile anytime
White Soul Motors Ltd is a subsidiary of White Soul Investment Ltd, a company incorporated under the Company and Allied Matters Act, 1997. We are a leading player in automobile sales industry, providing accessible and affordable vehicles and maintenance services tailored to meet specific requirements.
White Soul Motors Ltd is enriched with track record of…
Read more about this company
Bureau De Change (BDC) Officer
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Experience 1 year
- Location Lagos
- Job Field Finance / Accounting / Audit
Our subsidiary company, is looking to hire an Bureau De Change officer who would assist in our BDC unit. The ideal candidate must have a high level of integrity, smart and able to think on his/her feet.
- Document financial transactions.
- Analyze financial status and prepare report.
- Recommend financial actions by analyzing accounting information.
- Handle customer complaints and queries.
- Engage in the buying and selling of foreign exchange from/to CBN (weekly Bid).
- Ensure Compliance in the dealings of purchase and sale of foreign exchange.
- Ensure safety precautionary measures are observed when moving foreign exchange either in time of purchase or sale.
- Ensure compliance with the requirements in rendering the stipulated returns (daily and monthly) to regulatory bodies.
- Min of a BSc in any relevant field
- Min of 1 year experience in a similar role
- Excellent communication (written a dn verbal) skills
- Mathematical skills
- Good negotiation skills
- High level of integrity
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: [email protected] using the position as subject of email.
Learn how to get a job in any industry you want. Read 72 Hours to The Job You Love