Business Analyst at a Pharmaceutical Company – Lorache Consulting Limited
Signup and complete your profile on MyJobMag. Employers will find you 4x faster with a complete profile. You can download your completed profile anytime
LORACHE LIMITED is a marketing management, Human Capital development and Business Process & Strategist consultancy outfit, registered with Company & Allied Commission (CAC) of Nigeria to perform such businesses.
LORACHE deals in sales and marketing consultancy and training organisation working across multiple industries, including the consumer goo…
Read more about this company
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Experience 3 years
- Location Lagos
- Job Field ICT / Computer
- Work with stakeholders on understating and scoping their requirement and providing business insight on regular and ad-hoc deliverables
- Working with team, bringing best practices and helping each other on crunch time
- Experience in Pharma SFE (Sales Force Effectiveness) projects, Sales Resource Optimization, Territory Alignment, SFE KPI Monitoring, etc.
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Understanding of sales KPIs: Value / Volume sales, Market Share, Relative Growth, Sales trend analysis
- Maintaining and adhering to Quality Management Standards Develop and maintain standard operating procedures Technical Expertise
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Hands-on experience in designing analytical and insightful business solutions using advanced analytical techniques
- Proficient at integrating and preparing large, varied datasets (Data preparation, Data cleaning, Data mining)
- Working knowledge on any data extraction or BI tool Good to have
- Expertise on Dash boarding using Power BI.
- Bachelor’s Degree with minimum of 3 years of overall experience with experience in Data Analytics.
- Working knowledge on handling data in R/Python
- Hands-on with Microsoft Excel.
- Data Inquisitiveness, and ability to learn and adapt new technologies.
- Automation skills using Google Sheets or Microsoft Excel / VBA is good-to-have
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Learn how to get a job in any industry you want. Read 72 Hours to The Job You Love