Business Analyst at Longbridge Technologies Limited
Signup and complete your profile on MyJobMag. Employers will find you 4x faster with a complete profile. You can download your completed profile anytime
At LONGBRIDGE, by offering competent management and a distinctive approach, we strive to position businesses for sustainable growth. This is driven by our core objective which is focused on creating and sustaining growth for individuals and enterprises through innovation.
With a team of highly skilled and experienced professionals assembled from various s…
Read more about this company
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Experience 5 years
- Location Lagos
- Job Field Media / Advertising / Branding
- The position of the Business analyst helpsto continually improve the customer experience with the best business analysis, systems analysis, solution design, testing and implementation skills to deliver our software products.TheBusiness Analyst will report to the Project/Delivery Leadership.
- Previous experience delivering based on agile methods.
- Ability to manage complex stakeholders.
- Structured analysis skills with advanced problem-solving abilities.
- Ability to work with the Program Director in scoping, planning and other delivery activities.
- Solid understanding of digital banking innovation.
- Proficiency developing high quality PowerPoint communications packs.
- Proficiency developing Excel estimating models.
- Exposure to task management tools
- Exposure to Agile Scum product process
Business Analysis & Solution Design:
- Work with stakeholders to analyze and define business requirements.
- Leverage agile and iterative analysis methods required to be successful in a dynamic startup environment.
- Gain an understanding of the business priorities and stakeholder perspective.
- Perform structured problem solving based on root cause analysis.
- Work with programmers to translate business requirements into solution designs and technology requirements.
- Analyze business requirements, participate in functional design and document / review Functional Specification documents.
- Lead or participate as Functional team member in Development or Implementation or Managed Service activity streams such as parameterization, test execution, defect tracking and coordination with other teams at client locations or offshore teams for various activities.
- During implementations, work with all onsite stakeholders and client personnel to ensure project success.
- Conduct Business Process Design and ensure that new process is aligned to people and technology.
- Review, contribute and develop solution design specifications.
- Maintain requirements, enabling traceability across the SDLC.
- Facilitate test planning meetings incorporating business, technology and user groups to gather information and user requirements.
- Proficiency in diagramming tools is required, MS Visio preferred
- Assist in training and procedural updates, post implementation and ongoing change management.
- Adhere to all product/feature change requests/control process
- Document all work in accordance with agreed standards/processes applicable for Longbridge/ Customer.
- Adhere to defined Change Control Process of Longbridge / Customer. Comply with Longbridge / Customer audit / Compliance requirements.
Integrated End to End Testing:
- Developing integrated end to end test plans and business driven scenarios.
- Participate in system testing, system integration testing and user acceptance testing.
- Execute test cases and scenarios and appropriately document testing results including actual versus expected.
- Liaise with technology partners to align test plans and scenarios.
- Support implementation activities.
- Conduct production verification testing
Education / Experience
- Accredited Degree in Business, Computer Science, Engineering and Mathematics or with postgraduate qualifications highly regarded.
- Proven experience minimum 5+ years in core banking (including a successful implementation, preferred)
- Experience in basic SQL and relational databases
- Experience in basic java scripting (or any scripting language)
- Previous experience with the some of the following is mandatory;
- Deposit products.
- Mortgage products.
- Loan origination.
- Letter of Credit.
- Digital banking experience.
- A background as a proven business analyst within Financial Services with at least 5 years.
- Previous startup experience highly regarded.
- Previous experience gained in a consultancy highly regarded.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Learn how to get a job in any industry you want. Read 72 Hours to The Job You Love