Business Analyst at Terragon Group
Terragon is Africa’s fastest-growing enterprise marketing technology company. We aggregate and enrich difficult-to-source consumer data, generating measurable outcomes for telco’s, banks, and larger brands. Terragon uses its on-demand marketing cloud platform, attribution software, and deep analytics capability to enable thoughtful, targeted omni-channel access to 100m+ mobile-first African consumers.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Analyst
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- As a business analyst in the executive office, you will be responsible for supporting the operations and execution initiatives that help optimize output from the office. You will play an integral part in ensuring tasks are closed on time, deliverables are satisfactorily met, and correspondence, planning and scheduling are carried out excellently.
As an Analyst, a typical day might include the following:
- Project Execution: Develop and manage process flow that tracks key deliverables from tasks in order to ensure flawless execution at all times.
- Planning and organization: Support the EA in ensuring that the scheduling and planning of events for the CEO are optimally designed and executed.
- Business Analysis: Come up with analytical support that proving creative problem-solving initiatives within the executive office.
- Presentation Development: Support the EA in building presentation materials to be delivered by the CEO to multiple stakeholders
- Communications: Influence a large number of stakeholders across the business; work closely with the team members and other business groups to deliver results, and be comfortable in presenting projects and results to senior leadership.
You’d be a good fit if you have:
- Bachelor’s Degree in any field from a recognised and accredited University
- 1 – 2 years experience working in a fast-paced corporate environment
- Proven analytical thinking, project management skills, and exceptional organizational skills.
- Ability to think strategically and tactically, with attention to detail.
- Tenacity to develop ideas independently and thrive in a fast-paced start-up environment
- Willingness to learn, contribute and work as a team
- Excellent analytical and critical thinking skills – able to analyze and solve problems. Ability to identify and document solutions to business problems with accuracy.
- Proven ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously
- Ability to work to deadlines and targets can prioritize tasks under pressure
- Working knowledge of Google Office Productivity Tools (word, excel, PowerPoint etc).
- Strong communication skills – able to communicate clearly, effectively and in a timely manner.
- Self-Starting – take independent action and goes beyond what the job or situation requires.
Application Closing Date
5th May, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume to: [email protected] using the job title as the subject.