Business Developer at erecruiter Nigeria
Signup and complete your profile on MyJobMag. Employers will find you 4x faster with a complete profile. You can download your completed profile anytime
eRecruiter Nigeria has deep knowledge of Human resources and recruitment. Our business is in Talent acquisition, recruitment, outsourcing and everything that revolves around Talent. From acquisition to testing return on investment (ROI) on talent and everything in between. Our goal is to re-define the Nigerian recruitment industry.
In the last two years …
Read more about this company
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Experience 3 years
- Location Lagos
- Job Field Sales / Marketing / Retail / Business Development
Our client is an Asset Management firm. They currently have opening for two Business Developers. The ideal candidates should have at least 3 years cognate experience within a related field and should have considerable digital marketing skills.
- Perform market research to identify new opportunities and engage with executives to establish strategies for pursuing those new opportunities.
- Create and improve proposals for our existing and new clients.
- Prepare the company budget and continually track expenses, as well as make sure we’re on track to hit revenue targets.
- Provide training and mentoring to members of the business development team.
- Develop and deliver pitches for potential investors.
- Work with colleagues to identify new prospective clients, track and diligently follow up all prospects to continually feed your sales pipeline with qualified leads
- Maintain an active schedule of face-to-face appointments and prospecting calls.
- Negotiate and be responsible for all contracts, closely following all established ways of working and protocols
- Work with the team on clients’ campaigns and regularly communicate performance results
- Ensure that you constantly manage your sales activity and pipeline to ensure you meet all revenue targets and are able to provide timely, reliable revenue forecasts in real time
- Provide wider support to your colleagues and drive best practice around digital/marketing services sales activity, ensuring all team members are equipped with the training and support needed to deliver a step change in revenue delivery from these sources
- Bachelor Degree or it’s equivalent
- 3+ years of digital marketing services experience preferable in an asset management firm
- Proven track record of exceeding set goals and quotas
- Strong track record of bringing in new business
- Broad understanding of the trends in digital marketing and business development in an asset management firm
- Excellent communication skills: verbal and written, as well as strong presentation skills
- Ability to work in a dynamic, fast paced environment
- Highly responsive and customer-focused
- Efficiency in the use of Microsoft Office tools
Method of Application
Learn how to get a job in any industry you want. Read 72 Hours to The Job You Love