Business Developer / Growth Strategist at GFT Limited
GFT Limited, one of the fastest growing indigenous startups that focuses on fitness wear-ables and highly customer centric, is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Developer / Growth Strategist
Employment Type: Full-time
But are not limited to:
- Understand brand marketing campaigns and audience types in order to organize and schedule content marketing accordingly.
- Assist in facilitating cross-functional communication to ensure all task information is clear and correct for the Creative Team to execute.
- Accurately coordinate and schedule the brand content calendars for each audience and ensure all deliverables are live on time.
- Special projects on an as-needed basis
- Direct brainstorming meetings and creative sessions.
- Work with the brand team to produce new ideas for company branding, promotional campaigns, and marketing communications.
- Evaluate trends, assess new data and keep up-to-date with the latest marketing techniques.
- Assist clients in resolving issues by responding to questions in a timely and professional manner
- Shape brand standards and create procedures to ensure all products are brand appropriate.
- Develop design concepts and directions for marketing materials, campaigns and multiple projects.
- Creating layouts, mockups and prototypes may be required to illustrate their design idea to other members of the team or management.
- Developing and executing online and offline initiatives that attract traffic to digital channels, including gamification, digital marketing, brand alliances, on-ground activation
- Developing strategies to acquire new customers through existing channels such as search engine optimization (SEO) or pay-per-click advertising (PPC), SEM , social Media , Offline Etc
- Creating content such as blog posts, videos, infographics, etc. that are relevant to target audiences and can be easily shared across social media platforms
- Analyzing website data to identify what types of content resonate with visitors, what types of content are ignored, and how frequently visitors are accessing the website
- Creating new content tailored to specific audiences’ interests and behaviors in order to prompt engagement and sales with a product or service
- Collaborating with designers and developers and other staff to create high-quality websites, landing pages, flow pages etc that are appealing to users
- Using data analysis tools to track website performance and identify opportunities for improvement
- Developing strategies for increasing sales conversions of products through strategic partnerships with other companies.
- Think and work strategically – seeing the bigger picture and setting aims and objectives in order to develop and improve the business
- B.Sc, HND or Master’s Degree in Marketing, Public Relations, Advertising, or related field
- 4 years or more relevant experience
- Microsoft applications (Excel, Word, Outlook, PowerPoint)
- Marketing Programs (Email, Social Media, Google Analytics)
You will be responsible for translating conceptual design ideas into innovative and expressive multi-media assets, across digital and offline media:
- You are a strong communicator who thinks creatively, is detail-oriented and able to meet deadlines. You thrive in a collaborative environment and possess strong problem-solving, decision-making and organizational skills.
- As an innovative individual, you take the customer-driven approach to creating marketing and advertising materials for both internal use and external communications.
- The ability to manage multiple high priorities and make tight deadlines in a very fast-paced work environment.
- Strong abilities to work independently and as a part of a team.
Application Closing Date
31st August, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.