Adebola Sobanjo Group of Company – The company has been in existence for over 40 years and is of great reputation. The company offers services in Audit, Tax Management Consultancy, Recruitment, Resolving Excess bank charges, Sales of Accounting software, Consultancy on Growth development for SMEs and other accounting services.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Developer (Sales)
Employment Type: Full-time
- Identify organizations/companies that are yet to plug into the use of the App.
- Market the product to prospective clients.
- Interface with prospective client to ensure they are converted to actual clients.
- Set weekly, monthly and yearly targets with the team.
- Plan, organize and strategize how to achieve set targets.
- Ensure set targets are met and surpassed.
- Identify need for expansion.
- Daily, weekly and monthly track achievements in order to analyse the effectiveness of strategies put in place to achieve the set target.
Qualifications / Requirements
- B.Sc / HND in Banking and Finance.
- Must have at least 3 years work experience marketing
- Must have valuable network
- Must have valuable knowledge and experience in marketing
- Must be passionate about achieving set targets
- Must be willing to travel outside Abuja on assignments.
Qualities and Abilities:
- Ability to pitch the product to prospective clients.
- Ability to use initiative in decision making.
- Ability to be thorough and pay attention to details.
- Ability to interact efficiently with clients.
- Ability to set realistic targets.
- Ability to think fast during negotiation.
- Ability to convince prospective clients about the company’s services.
- Hardworking and commitment to excellence.
Skills and Knowledge:
- Analytical skills
- Critical thinking skills
- Negotiation skills
- Communication skills
- Digital savvy
- Content writing skills
- Marketing research skills
- Marketing Planning and Budgeting skills
- Interpersonal relationship skills
- Leadership skills
- Customer service skills
- Decision making skills
- Business management skills (planning, organizing, executing and time management)
- Computer savvy
- Social media savvy.
Application Closing Date
20th July, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.