Business Development Analyst at Enroyale Consulting
Signup and complete your profile on MyJobMag. Employers will find you 4x faster with a complete profile. You can download your completed profile anytime
ENROYALE GLOBAL SERVICES LIMITED is a World-Class Consulting Firm with specialization in Human Resource Management, Management Consultancy Services, Business Development Consultancy Services and Capacity building Services. We are committed to our client’s development and growth through the introduction of internationally proven innovations, ideas, pro…
Read more about this company
Business Development Analyst
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Experience 3 – 7 years
- Location Lagos
- Job Field Sales / Marketing / Retail / Business Development
- We are looking for Business Development Analysts who will be responsible for improving the business processes and increasing revenue.
- They would evaluate research sales leads, operations and finances, and develop improved business strategies.
- They will collaborate with other team members, to create financial models, communicate with existing and prospective clients, generate pitch areas and ascertain new business opportunities.
- They will also maintain positive supplier relations, evaluating supply options, approving purchases,
- Evaluating business operations and strategies to identify new opportunities.
- Identifying cost reductions to boost sales revenue.
- Report findings and obtaining approval from management to act.
- Adding value to product offerings to increase sales.
- Evaluating and improving sales strategies, as well as identifying new customers.
- Writing proposals and liaising with other departments to align strategies.
- Performing competitor analysis toward an increased market share.
- Following and enforcing the company’s procurement policies and procedures.
- Maintaining good supplier relations and negotiating contracts.
- Researching and evaluating prospective suppliers
- Implementing efficient customer communication and feedback channels.
- Identifying and negotiating sales deals that promote sustained income.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Supply Chain Management, Logistics or similar.
- Must have 3-7 years work experience
- Master of Business Administration Degree (MBA) preferred.
- Certification in Procurement or / and Supply chain management is an added advantage
- Previous experience as a Business Development Manager in the Real Estate / Construction industry.
- Proven knowledge of business development and sales strategies.
- Experience in identifying profitable business opportunities and potential clients.
- Proven ability to increase competitiveness and market share.
- Ability to develop and maintain strong customer relations.
- Competency in researching sales leads, presenting proposals, and negotiating deals.
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and strong-worded Cover Letter to: [email protected] using the “Job title” as the subject of the email.
Learn how to get a job in any industry you want. Buy 72 Hours to The Job You Love