Business Development Associate at Butren Investment Limited
Butren Investment Limited is a hi-tech agricultural investment firm positioned to be a leading Agric-tech organization in Africa.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Development Associate
Location: Lagos / Ogun
- The Business Development Associate will be responsible for selling the farm’s agro- products to retailers and setting up frozen food retail shops in strategic places.
- Sourcing for credible vendors and partners to purchase our farm’s produce
- Maintain business relationships with clients, partners and vendors
- Plan and monitor deliveries to clients
- Supervise logistics for our products
- Organize warehouse, label goods, plot routes, and process shipments for export
- Ensure smooth set up and running of our retail shops in strategic locations
- Manage inventory and the farm’s warehouse
- B.Sc degree in supply chain management, logistics or business administration
- 4-6 years’ work-related experience and an experience in Procurement, Shipping, Export and Inventory Management is an added advantage.
Skills & Expertise:
- Sourcing and vendor management
- Business Development
- Excellent Knowledge in exporting process.
Application Closing Date
24th February, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.