Business Development Coordinator at E-Terra Technologies Limited
E-Terra Technologies Limited is the first indigenous electronic waste recycling company in Nigeria. Our area of specialty is the eco-friendly management of electronic waste (e-waste), hazardous and non-hazardous, using integrated state-of-the-art technologies.
Our business is more than collecting & gathering electronic waste (e-waste). The core business is the effective, eco-friendly management of e-waste utilizing cutting-edge technology. We shall refurbish or recycle the electronic waste using eco-friendly methods of decomposition and rejuvenation.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Development Coordinator
Location: Yaba, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Business Administration or related field required.
- A minimum of two (2) years practical experience is required.
- Graphic design, digital marketing/social media management skills is a MUST.
- Professional certification will be an added advantage.
Competency and Skills Requirement:
- Strong technical background and excellent interpersonal and organizational skills.
- Clear understanding of how to integrate with management business initiatives while remaining self-motivated to reach out and bring in new business.
- Proven ability to establish profitable relationships with decision-makers at companies and organizations.
- Proven ability for technical selling and ability to prospect, commercialize and maintain accounts.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to clearly communicate to a variety of audiences including senior management, customers, and co-workers.
- Eager to expand the company with new sales, clients, and territories.
- Able to analyze data and sales statistics and translate results into better solutions.
N100,000 – N150,000 / month.
Application Closing Date
28th April, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.