Business Development Executive at a Multi-professional Services Company – Talents and Skills Africa Consulting
Talents and Skills Africa Consulting – Our client, a multi-professional services company with an active interest in construction, project finance, Paint, and Coating is seeking to hire a well-experienced and detailed individual to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Development Executive
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- The Business Development Executive will be directly responsible for sales growth by identifying, developing, and converting new accounts and new product opportunities. You must be able to manage activities to achieve sales goals.
- Formulating & executing sales strategy in the territory.
- Develop & appoint new dealers/channels to expand product reach in the market & working in close interaction with the dealers & distributors to assist them to promote the product.
- Identify & Develop new streams for revenue growth & maintain relationships with customers.
- Analyze & review the market response/ requirements & communicating the same to the marketing teams for coming up with new launches.
Maximize off takes by capitalizing on dealer relationship, competitor strength & Margins, consumer pull etc.
- Develop and maintain positive and long-term business relationships with key Dealers, Builders, Architects & contractors.
- Conceptualize & implement sales promotional activities such as painter/Dealers meet & demonstration as a part of brand building & market development effort.
- 3 – 5 years of industrial sales experience within the Coatings marketplace.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree.
- Knowledge of coatings or chemicals or equipment used in Coatings markets.
- Proven ability for technical selling and ability to prospect, commercialize and maintain accounts.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to clearly communicate to a variety of audiences including senior management, customers, and co-workers.
- Strong technical background and excellent organizational skills.
- Self-motivated team player with exceptional people skills and character and a desire to thrive in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial, and lean environment.
Application Closing Date
16th March, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.